- Providing customers with high quality products and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose, at very competitive prices.
- Operating the business to the systems required by quality management standards.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Rigorously controlling the supply, installation and completion to programme of all projects.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.